Our top priority is our patients’ and staffs’ health and safety! We are in unchartered waters during this pandemic and taking every precaution to protect all who walk into our office. We have been humbled by the feedback of our patients recognizing our efforts. Please enjoy some of our patient’s thoughts below:
Cindy Swope May 18, 2020
Staff very efficient & high standards on COVID prevention. Thank you
Alan Phelps May 15, 2020
I think you are doing an exemplary job of protecting yourselves and patients from COVID 19 exposure. As always, all of your staff are friendly, helpful, and professional. Always a pleasure to visit!
Peter Kienle Apr 15, 2020
I had an appointment yesterday for a tooth that had some movement.
Could not believe how attentive to detail they were to safety… front door open so no touching handles…had me wash my hands with disinfectant… took my temperature through air gun equipment…when started exam had me rinse mouth with hydrogen peroxide… dressed appropriately.
Good news as tooth movement within the standard for a man my age.
You get an A+. I felt very safe. Thanks
Robert Sivier Mar 30, 2020
Very efficient. Very well set up to prevent COVID transmission to or from the staff. And they donated multiple boxes of gloves to the ER I work at for the COVID pandemic.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Important Infection control has always been our top priority. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. The following highlights some of the enhancements we have made to protect our patients and staff.
- Someone from our office will be calling to ask a series of screening questions. You’ll be asked these questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive to your appointment please call 614-848-3384 to let us know you are here. We will let you know when your room is ready and when you can enter.
- Currently, no one is permitted to stay in our waiting room. If you have a small child or someone with assistance needs, we are allowing one person per patient. Please contact our team prior to your appointment.
- We are asking that you wear a mask. If you do not own one, one will be provided for you.
- Check-out procedures will occur while you are in the exam room to re-enforce social distancing guidelines. Patients will be able to pay online through our website to reduce contact involving credit cards and checks.
Your continued support of our practice is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again and to provide you with the excellent care and service you have to come to expect.
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Winner and staff at Polaris Family Dental want to reassure you that our team will continue to have your health as our #1 priority.
As new information comes in, we are modifying our cleaning procedures accordingly. This includes but is not limited to maintaining a reduced schedule to eliminate waiting times and prevent congregating in our waiting room area, having hand sanitizer in common areas for patient use, and removing pens and magazines in the common areas. We are also requiring any staff member that is feeling ill to stay home.
We ask that you please call and cancel your appointment if you are feeling any signs of illness, have come in contact with anyone that is experiencing symptoms, or have traveled abroad recently.
Please be assured that we are here to help you stay and maintain healthy. If you have any further concerns or questions, please contact our office at 614-848-3384.
For more information, please go to the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html