OUR FINANCIAL POLICY
A. Patients who do not have medical or dental insurance Payment is expected in full prior to the services being rendered.
B. Patients who have verified medical and/or dental insurance benefits. Deposit or full payment (in some cases) is payable prior to the services being rendered. As a courtesy to you, we will file insurance.
C. Payment Options n Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or debit cards are accepted.
* H.S.A. and Flexible Spending benefit cards or checks are acceptable.
* Care Credit – For those patients who prefer to extend payments beyond the conclusion of treatment. We are pleased to offer Care Credit; the American Dental Association approved the commercial line of credit specifically designed for the payment of dental care. To learn more about this option, feel free to speak to the financial office. NOTE: Financing options are not available in conjunction with the courtesy discount and/or in-network dental plans.
D. If you arrive on the day of your appointment with no means of payment, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
*Any quoted fees are an estimate only and are valid for a period of one year.
* The financial obligation for services received is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Polaris Family Dental or your insurance carrier.
* Account balance is due 60 days from the date the services were rendered whether payment has been received from your insurance carrier or not.
* A 1.5% service charge (18% per annum) may apply to past due balances.
* In the event your account becomes delinquent, you may be responsible for any and/or all collection fees (i.e. 35% of account balance sent to a collection agency).
* REFUND POLICY: We offer no refunds on services.
Last Edited on 2018-09-07