Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Important Infection control has always been our top priority. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. The following highlights some of the enhancements we have made to protect our patients and staff.
- Someone from our office will be calling to ask a series of screening questions. You’ll be asked these questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive at your appointment please call 614-848-3384 to let us know you are here. We will let you know when your room is ready and when you can enter.
- Currently, no one is permitted to stay in our waiting room. If you have a small child or someone with assistance needs, we are allowing one person per patient. Please contact our team prior to your appointment.
- We are asking that you wear a mask. If you do not own one, one will be provided for you.
- Check-out procedures will occur while you are in the exam room to reinforce social distancing guidelines. Patients will be able to pay online through our website to reduce contact involving credit cards and checks.
Your continued support of our practice is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again and to provide you with the excellent care and service you have to come to expect.